Have your say on the storylines.
Jubar Bavvet
Senator
Senator
Custom Title: Politician
Organizational Unit: Rebel Alliance Political Party

Mask of Nihilus

Post by Jubar Bavvet » 2011-06-29 14:29

I really, really wanted to do this story, but RL took me away for a good long minute just when we were getting started. I'd like to revive it. Also, a major player has vanished, obviously. So, to anyone involved, or anyone interested in getting involve with it, please post here if you're still interested. I had a thought to fast-forward it a bit past where we currently are, say a week, and say that we have the next part of the Knave's puzzle that will take us to another planet and a different set of circumstances to find the Mask of Nihilus. We'll assume everything that happened in the story this far actually happened, we'll just "jump forward" a bit.

I had a lot I wanted to do with this story, but, like I said, circumstances. Please post if you're interested in reviving it with me, otherwise, I'll assume the mission was a failure and I'll just lug the Knave back into Detention Control.

Crystala Endivain
Grand Inquisitor
Grand Inquisitor
Custom Title: Director-General & Dark Jedi Archon
Organizational Unit: ISIS (in its entirety)

Re: Mask of Nihilus

Post by Crystala Endivain » 2011-06-29 15:08

Admittedly, I'm not involved in that story per se but a parallel one running at the same time but, for what it's worth, I also like to revive it... Or more correctly, find Drav and Kyp and haul them in by their ears and force them to post! ;)

I would rather not see a thread die (again... Seriously, it's becoming a bad habit of mine I would really like to kick) so if I have to get on my knees and start pleading... consider this that moment...

*Gets on knees and pleads for people to post there* :cry:
"Dagger of the ISIS? No, I am the hand that wields it!" - Director-General Endivain
"The quickest way to find the needle, burn the haystack!"

Spyker Katarn
Apprentice
Apprentice
Custom Title: IC: RSM, SWC, Army. OOC: Admin, Academy Instr.
Organizational Unit: SPECWARCOM, Omega Order

Post by Spyker Katarn » 2011-06-29 15:11

I'm still interested in it, but was waiting for something to happen with the guy Spyker was about to interrogate in an enhanced manner. Whatever you want to do with that is fine with me; we can always send the major player on a bus for now if that's too big an obstacle for continuance (designated for assignment or whatnot).
“I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it.”

Artemis
Agent
Agent
Custom Title: Alexis Katerina
Organizational Unit: ISIS, Bureau of Operations

Post by Artemis » 2011-06-29 21:20

Since you seem to have lost one Isis agent I could throw Wildfire in. If there's still room.

Jubar Bavvet
Senator
Senator
Custom Title: Politician
Organizational Unit: Rebel Alliance Political Party

Post by Jubar Bavvet » 2011-06-30 00:14

All right. Here's what I'll do. I'll fast-forward a bit, summarize the information that Spyker ultimately gets out of his interrogation, and have all agents recalled for one week to regroup and process this new information. Then, we'll head back out once the info is deciphered--it'll be on something that needs decryption--and then the Knave will be pulled back out, in the custody of one Spyker Katarn and anyone else who wishes to venture out. The next stop I had planned was either Mustafar or Hoth. I'll see what I can work up. Be on the lookout for it. ;)

Spyker Katarn
Apprentice
Apprentice
Custom Title: IC: RSM, SWC, Army. OOC: Admin, Academy Instr.
Organizational Unit: SPECWARCOM, Omega Order

Post by Spyker Katarn » 2011-06-30 03:05

Best to not put him in Spyker's custody; he might have an 'accident,' given their history. Alternate suggestion: STARS, or ISIS proper.
“I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it.”

Kyp Baker
Deceased
Custom Title: Commander (Ret.)
Organizational Unit: Omega Order

Post by Kyp Baker » 2011-06-30 22:09

I'm alive! ish.

Sorry for leaving it hanging. I meant to get a post up last week and then I dropped off the face of the earth. I honestly don't know what happened to the week in between, but I'm all for it continuing. If I can get a quiet night to myself soon, look for a post from me.