Honoring the Fallen

Have your say on the storylines.
Spyker Katarn
Apprentice
Apprentice
Custom Title: IC: RSM, SWC, Army. OOC: Admin, Academy Instr.
Organizational Unit: SPECWARCOM, Omega Order

Honoring the Fallen

Post by Spyker Katarn » 2012-02-20 07:49

I'd like to say a quick thanks to Kyp, Fini, and Blitz for working with me in the Honoring the Fallen thread in the Lounge. It's not often we have a player choose to end his character, and while it's unfortunate that Kyp felt that he needed to do so, it gave us a chance to do something a little bit different. We have NPCs die in the missions quite frequently, but there isn't always the chance to explore what happens to those left behind, and the loss of a well-known player character affords us that opportunity.

I won't pretend to speak for either Fini or Blitz and their thoughts regarding the thread, but I hope it proved to be an enjoyable read for everyone. Again, thanks to Fini and Blitz for joining me in the thread, and to Kyp for providing some final wishes that I hope were conveyed properly.
“I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it.”

Tavish McFini
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral
Custom Title: Fleet Commander, Self-Proclaimed Bartender, Baron
Organizational Unit: Third Fleet, Task Force Conquest, ESD Intimidator

Re: Honoring the Fallen

Post by Tavish McFini » 2012-02-21 03:38

That was a really enjoyable thread, thank-you Spyk for making it happen! I'm going to miss Kyp though I think my characters are going to miss him more (save for the ones who didn't know him at all and Eri who might miss him just a bit less than I do but those are minor details ;) )

You needn't thank me for joining a thread, I'm always honoured and privileged to post in them! :D To many more enjoyable threads and to Kyp! *raises glass of Blue Wave*
- Admiral McFini and Ensign Hales discovered why Executor-class Star Destroyers seldom ram anything.